1. Whole crude salt, gravity, viscosity, sulfur, light-end carbons, and the pour point.
2. A TBP curve and a mid-volume plot of gravity, viscosity, sulfur, and the like.
4. Properties of fractions (naphthas, kerosenes, diesels, heavy diesels, vacuum gas oils, and resids). The properties required include yield as volume percent, gravity, sulfur, viscosity, octane number, diesel index, flash point, fire point, freeze point, smoke point, and pour point.
5. Properties of the lube distillates if the crude is suitable for manufacture of lubes.
6. Detailed studies of fractions for various properties and suitability for various end uses.
Was this article helpful?